For your Acura engine to run properly, it needs to stay as cool as possible and avoid overheating. An original Acura radiator helps it regulate its temperature best. Thankfully, radiators work straightforwardly.
How Your Radiator Works
Engine coolant must first absorb heat. It does that by flowing between an inlet and outlet, back and forth via a radiator hose. As the coolant travels, your radiator cap compresses it. This helps the coolant take on as much heat as possible. The core block's brazed fins then release that heat, and a fan disperses it into the air nearby. The result: your engine runs cooler. That helps it work better and last longer. A radiator that's going bad, however, can start to cause problems.
Learn the Signs of a Failing Radiator
- Engine overheating repeatedly
- Odd noises coming from the engine
- You detect the sweet, syrupy odor of coolant
- Large pools of green, red, or yellow fluid underneath your vehicle
- The HVAC system begins to act up
- The dash warning light comes on
Genuine OEM Radiators Work Best for Your Model
Luckily, when it's time to change your radiator, you can order the best one for the job online – a genuine Acura radiator. Your OEM designs them guaranteed compatible with the model you drive. Our auto parts store has what you're looking for. Check another project off your to-do list and buy now.
No results found for radiator, radiator hose, radiator cap. Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!